Got a story to write? Wanna publish?
- Sheryl Parbhoo, The Unexpected Daughter, fiction (paperback, Kindle)
- Eileen Cooley, Newly Widowed, Now Socially Awkward, self-help/memoir (paperback, Kindle)
- Ann J. Temkin, The Smoking Nun, memoir (paperback, Kindle)
- Kathy Wilson Florence, Three of Cups, fiction (paperback, Kindle)
From Inspiration to Publication…
Writer’s Coach * Editor * Writer * Speaker * Facilitator
Writer’s Coach Wayne South Smith of Atlanta, Georgia provides personal coaching and editing, facilitates workshops and presentations, and mentors creative inspiration and writing skills toward the achievement of goals in creative, professional and academic areas through a variety of fiction and non-fiction genres.
From coaching experience beginning in 2003, Wayne guides writers to:
- a passionate writing habit
- skills to clarify and achieve writing goals
- enhanced confidence, motivation and inspiration
- creative and personal growth
Classes and presentations are designed for writers of all skill levels and backgrounds, including those inexperienced within the genre they would like to explore. These have been presented at school systems, universities, public libraries, writers’ associations, arts centers, senior centers, book stores, and in private practice.
Clients have achieved:
- published books: memoir, inspirational/self-help, novels, and children’s books
- published short stories and community/personal projects
- professional growth writing web copy, marketing materials, and magazine features
- well-reviewed doctoral dissertations and academic papers
- successful college application essays
- international and regional contest victories
- screenplays, stage plays and a stage musical with original book and lyrics
Coaching is available in person around the Atlanta area, as well as anywhere in the world via phone, email and Skype. Wayne is available to travel for workshop and presentation opportunities.