Wayne collaborates with organizations to create presentations, workshops and webinars to fit both goals and budget. Examples include:
- Focus groups designed for writers seeking specific audience feedback to improve book content and publication launch
- Lunch-n-Learn on “Developing A Successful Comprehensive Research Agenda” organized through pre-program panel interviews for focused message
- Seminars with Power Point titled “Successfully Writing The Academic Story” on creativity in dissertation writing for the University of West Georgia’s Department of Education
- Class series teaching journal writing to public school instructors so they could guide students in their system’s ‘Writing Across The Curriculum’ program for City Schools of Decatur
- half-hour lunch-n-learns
- one-hour seminars
- guided panel presentations
- 2-6 hour experiential workshops
- multi-week classes
- group coaching programs.
All events include a time-appropriate Q&A period.
Contact Wayne to discuss your special presentation.